Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with a salad as a light lunch or use as an appetizer with Devil's sauce.
- 6 whole lobster tails
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz butter
- cracker meal
- salt and pepper
- lime juice (6 limes)
- 2 cups Evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- Break the shells on the back of the tails. Remove meat from tail. Cut lengthwise on undersides and remove vein. Wash in col water.
- Beat with a dull knife until tender. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and season thouroughly. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Leave to stand for 2 hours. Crush crackers. Beat eggs and milk together. Dip lobster tails in egg mixture and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown. Place lobster tails on baking sheet and baste with butter-lime mixture.
- Bake at 200 °F for 45 minutes.
- Serve Immediately.