- 3/4 cup butter or margarine -- melted
- 1 package French vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking Oats
- 1 can Caramel pecan or coconut pecan Frosting
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 15x10x1" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in large bowl. reserve 3 T. of the cake mix; set aside.
- Add remaining cake mix to butter; blend well. Add egg; mix well. Stir in Oats.
- Press 2/3 of cake mix mixture (about 2 1/2 cups) in bottom of prepared pan.
- Place frosting in med. microwavable bowl; microwave on HIGH for 1 minutes.
- Add reserved 3 T. cake mix; stir until large lumps disappear.
- Drizzle half of frosting mixture over cake mix mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drizzle remaining frosting mixture on top.
- Crumble remaining cake mix mixture over frosting mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbly.
- Cool 1 1/2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Cut into bars.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.