Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from McNew estate in Pasadena, Texas in 1987. Date on card indicates it is a recipe taken from a church potluck. Dated 1944. 2/3-cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 1 box white cake mix with pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups very ripe mashed bananas
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix water, vinegar and soda.
- Combine with cake mix and eggs.
- Stir until moistened.
- Scrape bowl with spatula.
- Add mashed bananas.
- Beat with electric mixer 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes