Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Date and source unknown. Tried and true and I give it 3 thumbs up.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup corn syrup
- ⅓ cup white wine
- ¼ cup corn oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup diced shallots
- Sauté shallots in a little corn oil until cooked but not browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.