- 1 large sweet onion
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¾ cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (more)
- Cut onion into ¼ inch slices and separate rings.
- In 9 x 13 pan combine onion and milk.
- Let stand 30 minutes turning frequently.
- On wax paper combine next 3 ingredients.
- Turn onion rings into bread crumbs to coat.
- Spray cookie sheet and place onion rings on pan.
- Drizzle evenly with vegetable oil.
- Bake 450°F for 5 minutes on each side.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 1 fat, ½ vegetable, 1 bread, 5 optional calories