Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Dinah Shore's Kitchen
- Remove stems and seeds from peppers and cut into large chunks.
- In ovenproof baking dish, that can be used on top of the stove, sauté green peppers in oil until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Lift green peppers out of the dish and set aside.
- Brown the sausage in same baking dish.
- When browned, add ¾ cup red wine.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake the sausages in wine in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes.
- Oven vary, so cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Uncover and add sautéed green pepper.
- Bake for another 30 minutes and serve in the same dish.