Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is Frank Sinatra's Recipe.
- Source: Dinah's Kitchen
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ onion, sliced into thin crescent wedges
- 1 can (#2½) Italian peeled tomatoes
- ½ tbsp pepper
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp basil
- pinch oregano
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 5 cloves garlic
- grated romano cheese
- hot dried chili pepper
- Put 2 tbsp salt into 4 quarts water and bring to boil.
- In skillet, heat olive oil; add onion and garlic cloves.
- Sauté until brown and remove garlic.
- Put tomatoes in blender with some of the liquid from the can and mix gently, less than a minute.
- Slowly pour tomatoes into skillet.
- Be very careful because the liquid on the oil has a tendency to explode.
- Let this simmer for about 15 minutes.
- After adding seasoning, when spaghetti has been placed in boiling water is done, pour sauce over this.
- Drain spaghetti first.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with small side dishes of red pepper flakes and romano cheese, hot crusty French bread and Italian red wine.
- Don't forget the red checkered tablecloth.