Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 2 cups soy margarine
- 2¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 2¼ cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup soy flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whole toasted soybeans
- Cream margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla on medium speed of mixer until blended.
- Combine flour, soy flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Mix until ingredients are combined; do not overtax.
- Add remaining ingredients, one at a time; mix well after each addition.
- Lightly spray baking sheets with soy pan spray.
- Drop dough onto sheets 2-inches apart, using a no.40 scoop.
- Bake at 325°F about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.