Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 14 minutes
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar pizza
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 container (17 ounces) lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 pint basket (20ounces) California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup muffins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottom and side of 14-inch pizza pan.
- With floured hands, press cookie dough evenly onto bottom of pan. Bake in center of oven 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown.
- Run metal spatula or thin knife along edge of crust to loosen from pan; cool in pan on wire rack. I
- n mixer bowl, beat cream to form soft peaks. Fold in yogurt to blend. If made ahead, cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, spread cream mixture evenly onto cooled crust. Arrange strawberries and blueberries decoratively over top; serve immediately cut into wedges.