Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes about eight ½ cup ramekins or 3 generous 8 oz balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup grated Port du Salut or Wisconsin brick cheese
- 1 container cottage cheese (8 oz)
- freshly ground black pepper
- With all ingredients at room temperature, in food process or blender, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, port du salut or wisconsin brick cheese and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Divide mixture among ramekins or form into 3 balls.
- Sprinkle ramekins with freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap in saran.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days.