Sevings: 24 pieces
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 19 minutes
- 1 x 10-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- ½ cup shredded fontina cheese (2 ounces)
- ½ cup semi-soft goat cheese (chèvre), cut into small cubes
- Optional: Fresh chopped tomatoes on top
- Lightly grease an 11 to 13-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll pizza dough and transfer to greased pan, pressing out dough with your hands.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned
- Spread the pesto over hot crust.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over ¼ of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over another ¼ of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle fontina cheese over another ¼ of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle chèvre over remaining ¼ of the crust.
- Add the chopped tomatoes on top.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts.