This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cannon Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces bow ties uncooked
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup grated Swiss cheese
- ½ cup grated romano cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup Canadian bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking heat half and half in 2 quart saucepan over medium heat but do not boil.
- Add all cheeses then reduce heat stirring constantly until sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat then pour over well drained pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, Canadian bacon and basil.
- Serve immediately.