Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cannon Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces bow ties uncooked
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup grated Swiss cheese
- ½ cup grated romano cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup Canadian bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking heat half and half in 2 quart saucepan over medium heat but do not boil.
- Add all cheeses then reduce heat stirring constantly until sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat then pour over well drained pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, Canadian bacon and basil.
- Serve immediately.