- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add “meatballs,” and sauté 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine beans in 2-qt. baking dish.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onions and “meatballs,” and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from oven, spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over cheese, sprinkle crushed taco chips on salsa and garnish with diced avocado!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.