Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 20 Fortune Cookies
- Butter a baking sheet and dust it lightly with flour.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs and gradually mix in sugar while beating until mixture is very thick.
- Beat water in a tablespoon at a time.
- Add and beat in the almond flavoring, preferably with an electric mixer, as it must be thorough.
- Very gently fold in the flour to mix, but do not beat.
- Drop the batter by level table spoonfuls on the buttered sheet 5 inches apart.
- Bake until very lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and shape while still quite warm,inserting fortunes.
- Let cool in glasses to hold the form.