Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 150 grms Tuna flakes in oil
- 1/2 tsp taco seasonong
- 1 pc Onion bulb (b) chopped
- 2 pcs tomatoes seeded&chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 20 grms oregano(dried)
- 100 grms freshh lettuce shredded
- 1 tbsp cajun spice
- 3 pcs taco shells
- 6 pcs large molo wrapper*opptional*
- 1/2 tbsp hot sauce(tabascos)
- 50 grms grated Cheddar Cheese
SAUTE Tuna flakes IN LOW FIRE.ADD salt/pepper TO TASTE. IN A MIXING BOWL MIX onions,tomatoes,lemon juice,CAJUN SPICE AND oregano. PRE-HEAT TACOS IN MICROWAVE OVEN THEN STUFFED Tuna flakes TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER INGREDIENTS. SPRINGKLE TACO SEASONONG AND ADD HOT SAUCE THEN TOPPED THE SHREDDED lettuce AND GRATED Cheese. PERFECT WITH Cheese DIP HAPPY & ENJOY TACOING GUYS!!!