Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- sheets of folléré (sorrel)
- 400 g of groundnuts
- 3 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 8 fresh tomatoes or 1 box of tomato puree
- palm oil
- salt, pepper and chilli to taste
First Stage: Groundnut sauce
- Roast the groundnuts and prune them.
- Crush the groundnuts. Mix with water and make a paste.
- Chop the onions and garlic
- Clean and scald the folléré sheets
- Saute the onions and garlic in palm oil until brown and tender
- Add the Groundnut paste and water. Mix regularly to prevent stickiness
- Add the sheets of folléré and the tomatoes,
- season with salt, pepper and chilli
- let simmer for 20 minutes.