Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Shiitake mushroom should be soaked in a bowl for 15 minutes.
- After that, squeeze water out, and chop.
- carrot should be grated.
- green onion should be chopped.
- Fresh mushroom should be chopped.
- You can use whole piece (letter size) of roasted sea laver.
- In a bowl, mix one or two ingredients from above with 2-3 eggs.
- Put salt and pepper.
- Over high heat, coat a big skillet with oil.
- Put the mixture and make it even on the surface.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In about a minute, (don’t wait until surface starts cooking. If you are putting sea laver, put it on top of uncooked surface just before folding)
- Start folding with a spatula and press to make sides stick together.
- Keep folding and pressing.
- When you finish folding, it should look like a giant egg roll.
- Put it horizontally on a cutting board, and cut about ½ inch thick