- Thinly slice peeled sweet potatoes and deep fry in vegetable oil until crispy.
- Drain and season with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Sauté foie gras in smoking hot pan.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté shallots and garlic until translucent, the deglaze with balsamic vinegar and reduce to sauce consistency.
- Add foie gras to sauce, toss and poor over mixed greens.
- Garnish with potato chips.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.