- 2.5 ounces foie gras, medium diced
- 1 tsp shallots, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 sweet potato chips
- mixed greens
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Thinly slice peeled sweet potatoes and deep fry in vegetable oil until crispy.
- Drain and season with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Sauté foie gras in smoking hot pan.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté shallots and garlic until translucent, the deglaze with balsamic vinegar and reduce to sauce consistency.
- Add foie gras to sauce, toss and poor over mixed greens.
- Garnish with potato chips.