Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The flavors of this hero sandwich can be varied by using different flavors of dressing.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 (1-pound) round focaccia bread, or substitute 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread.
- ½ cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli hard salami
- 10 (¾-ounce) slices deli Land o Lakes ® chedarella® or American cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices onion, separated into rings
- Carefully slice bread in half crosswise.
- Spread creamy Italian dressing on top and bottom halves of bread.
- To assemble, evenly layer bottom bread half with ½ of lettuce and remaining ingredients.
- Top with remaining lettuce leaves and bread half.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Cut into wedges.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Serving:
- Calories 420 | fat 23 g | cholesterol 50 mg | sodium 1400 mg | carbohydrates 28 g | dietary fiber 1 g | protein 24 g