- To press a decorative pattern into the raised edge of a pie crust.
- To carve slashes, grooves and other decorative markings in vegetables (such as mushrooms) and fruits.
- A thin, lightly sweet, flute-shaped cookie served with ice cream, pudding and so on.
- A stemmed champagne glass with a tall, slender, cone-shaped bowl.
- A thin, flute-shaped roll or loaf of bread.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.