Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gelatin is a great way to enjoy fruit.
- Fluffy Fruit Gelatin from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- Blend fruit with syrup at high speed until smooth.
- Pour puréed fruit back into measuring cup and add enough syrup or water to make one cup.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, pour into a bowl (deep enough to whip gelatin later).
- Stir in fruit puree.
- Refrigerate gelatin mixture until it piles softly, but is not firm.
- With cold beaters, whip the gelatin until foamy and doubled in volume.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Other fruits: Use pears, applesauce, or apricots in place of peaches.
- Fluffy Fruit Cream: Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream or nondairy whipped toppings after whipping the gelatin. Refrigerate until firm.