Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 1 Servings
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 2 packets Sweet'n Low
- 2 larger egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine sugar, water, Sweet'n Low, egg whites, and cream of tartar in top of a double boiler and beat at high speed for 1 minute.
- Set over simmering water in the bottom of the double boiler.
- Continue to beat at high speed for 4-5 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla to frosting and continue beating at high speed ½ minutes or until thick enough to spread on a cooled cake.
- Use about 2½ tablespoons per portion if frosting individually; or use this amount to frost a 2-layer cake or a 9-inch square cake, both of which would then be cut in 16 equal servings.
Nutritional information Edit
- Food Exchange Per Serving: 1 vegetable (1-1½ tablespoons may be used as a topping for cake or pudding without counting it as an exchange) cal: 23; cho 6gm; pro: negl; fat: negl;low-sodium diets: may be used as written.