Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-oz) graham pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in lg bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hr or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake: prepare and refrigerate as directed above. Spoon 1½ cup cherry pie filling over top of pie.
- Fluffy Cranberry Cheesecake: Beat in 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce with cream cheese. Proceed as directed above.
- Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake: Increase sugar to ½ cup. Beat in 1 cup canned pumpkin and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice with cream cheese. Proceed as directed above.
- Fluffy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: Prepare as above. Spoon 1 cup cream cheese mixture into crust; Spread evenly. Top with ⅓ cup caramel topping and ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans; Spread evenly. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate as above. Garnish with additional caramel topping, whipped topping and pecans.