Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Juice, Grapefruit, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In skillet, brown chicken breasts in broth until lightly browned, 5 minutes each side.
- Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In same skillet, lightly cook onion until transparent.
- Mix cornstarch and water and add to onion.
- Slowly add grapefruit juice and stir constantly until mixture starts to thicken.
- Mix in chicken and walnuts.
- Simmer until heated through.