Juice, Grapefruit, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In skillet, brown chicken breasts in broth until lightly browned, 5 minutes each side.
- Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In same skillet, lightly cook onion until transparent.
- Mix cornstarch and water and add to onion.
- Slowly add grapefruit juice and stir constantly until mixture starts to thicken.
- Mix in chicken and walnuts.
- Simmer until heated through.