Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole rosemary, crushed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and tear into large pieces.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add spinach, red bell pepper, onions, garlic, pepper and rosemary.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is softened.
- Stir in rice, Cheese and nuts.
- Stir until thoroughly heated and Cheese is melted.