Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is something I made last week from adapting from Betty Crocker's 40th Anniversary Edition Cookbook
- 6 servings
- 1½ cup hot cooked rice
- ¼ cup Weight Watchers' fat-free Parmesan Italian topping
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion tops
- 1 egg white + 8 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded fat-free white cheese
- ⅔ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp ground pepper
- ¼ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pack (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry (I used fresh)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- PAM a pie plate, 9 x 1 ¼ inches.
- Mix rice, Parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp green onion tops and the egg white with fork.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and up side of pie plate. Do not leave any holes.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Beat egg whites until almost peaking.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into rice shell.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.