Easy pasta salad. Linguine, spinach, and mushroom salad with a sun-dried tomato-pesto dressing, garnished with pine nuts.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings
- 40 minutes 25 minutes Prep
Sun-dried tomatoe-pesto dressing Edit
Pasta salad Edit
- Place sun dried tomatoes in glass bowl with ⅓ cup water, and microwave uncovered on high for 2 minutes.
- Set aside until they have absorbed the water and cooled (20 minutes).
- Cooke pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta (8 – 10minutes); drain.
- Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a skillet or wok, over high heat, sauté mushrooms.
- Blend garlic, onions, cooled tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pesto mixture and lemon juice.
- Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well.
- Sprinkle with nuts; serve immediately.