Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 6 servings
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup boiling water 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O brand strawberry-flavor sugar-free low calorie gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup + 6 tbsp thawed Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, divided
- Spoon strawberries evenly into six parfait or dessert glasses.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water and ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted.
- Remove ¾ cup of the gelatin; pour evenly over strawberries in glasses.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to remaining gelatin in bowl; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon evenly over gelatin in glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Top each parfait with 1 tbsp of the remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
- Orange sugar-free jello with cantaloupe balls
Jazz it up Edit
- Add ½ cup seedless grapes with strawberries
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 50 calories | 6 g carbs