Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is so simple to do and one of my favourite ideas in the kitchen!! Enjoy :) Don't forget to share this simple trick/recipe with all your family and friends!
- green part of fresh leeks, as required
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 3 stalks fresh parsley
- Tie all the herbs together with a string.
- Then, hang the herbs into the soup or any other dish which is being slow-cooked.
- Tie the loose end of the string to the handle of the pan.
- Note: alternatively, you can tie the herbs in a muslin cloth.
- Enjoy the extra awesome burst of flavour this will provide to your soup!