Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 10 servings
- Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 2 inches in a large skillet; heat to 375°F.
- Soften 30 corn tortillas, 1 at a time by dipping in hot oil for 2 seconds.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Place 1 tablespoon Mexican Meat Mix on bottom half of each tortilla, roll tightly.
- Cook, seam side down, in hot oil 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.