Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Instead of serving those boring round cookies, serve these!
- Preheat oven to temperature specified on the package.
- Lightly flour a flat surface and roll out cookie dough to about ⅓ inch.
- Trace and cut out miniature hands and feet from a clean stiff cardboard (impact tip: try cutting hands and feet that are missing a finger or toe).
- Place the stencils on top of the dough and then cut out the shapes using a butter knife.
- Transfer the cookies to a cookie sheet and back according to the directions in the package.
- When the cookies are done, allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Then just before serving, dribble strawberry jam on the cookies, particularly on areas where a finger or toe is missing.