Instead of serving those boring round cookies, serve these!
- Preheat oven to temperature specified on the package.
- Lightly flour a flat surface and roll out cookie dough to about ⅓ inch.
- Trace and cut out miniature hands and feet from a clean stiff cardboard (impact tip: try cutting hands and feet that are missing a finger or toe).
- Place the stencils on top of the dough and then cut out the shapes using a butter knife.
- Transfer the cookies to a cookie sheet and back according to the directions in the package.
- When the cookies are done, allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Then just before serving, dribble strawberry jam on the cookies, particularly on areas where a finger or toe is missing.