Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the salt and the rye flour.
- Add some water and knead.
- Dough should be fairly soft.
- Roll out thin and use a small plate to cut even sized breads.
- Prick all over with a fork and bake on top of the stove at medium to high temperature.
- For authenticity, do not use a griddle or skillet, but put the cakes directly onto the cooking plate.
- Cook on one side until it begins to look dry, then turn over.
- The bread should be slightly burned.