Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, water, salt and ground cardamom.
- Beat well with a spoon.
- Pour about ⅛ cup of batter on a hot and lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottoms.
- Flip and cook until the other side is also a golden brown.
- Drizzle with a little butter.
- Pour honey over it and serve.