Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Date and source unknown. This is one of the many clippings in my collections I purchased from a garage sale somewhere along the way. I have made this recipe and it is fabulous. Highly recommend it.
- 1-1/2-cups hot paprika
- 1/2-cup dry mustard
- 1/4-cup garlic powder
- 1-tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2-tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1-tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2-cup honey
- 1/2-cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4-cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans beer (not light)
- 4-Slabs baby back ribs (1-1/4-pounds each)
- In a bowl, sift together paprika, mustard, garlic powder, Cayenne, black pepper and ginger.
- In another bowl combine the honey, red wine vinegar, and worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, adding as much beer as needed to form a thick smooth paste.
- Rub the spice mixture across all surfaces of the ribs.
- Place the ribs arch side up in a roasting pan without overlapping.
- Allow marinating in the refrigerator about 1-hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the roasting pan on the lower rack of the oven, cooking ribs until tender, about 3 hours.
- Remove ribs form oven and allow to rest 15 minutes before serving.