Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 3 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 large white onion
- 2 cups cooked chili beans
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 30 ounces canned whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- Brown sirloin and onions together
- Drain thoroughly.
- In a large pot, combine sirloin, onions, beans, tomato juice, corn, garlic, salt and chili mix
- Cook over medium heat until hot.
- Let simmer 30 minutes longer.