This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 3 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 large white onion
- 2 cups cooked chili beans
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 30 ounces canned whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- Brown sirloin and onions together
- Drain thoroughly.
- In a large pot, combine sirloin, onions, beans, tomato juice, corn, garlic, salt and chili mix
- Cook over medium heat until hot.
- Let simmer 30 minutes longer.