Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Caramel custard, but better
- On the upper pan of a double boiler place the sugar with ¼ cup water to make a caramel.
- Mix the milk, eggs, vanilla and sugar and pour in the caramel pan.
- Place over a double boiler and cover.
- Let cook over medium heat for 1 hour until the custard is set.
- Let cool completely and then place in refrigerator.
- Once cold turn over onto a serving dish and serve.