Flaming Bob Marley is the name of a Jamaican .
- Flaming Bob Marley from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Serves: 1
- Divide a tall shot glass into thirds.
- Fill the lowest third with grenadine syrup, the middle third with creme de menthe, and float the 151 in the top third.
- Wet a thin straw, light the 151 by passing a lighter over it.
- Plunge the straw to the bottom of the glass into the grenadine syrup and suck.
- If done rapidly and correctly the straw will not melt, and you can observe flames traveling up the inside of it.
- Stop sucking when the flame is inside the straw.
- Serve in a shot glass.