Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups dried flageolet beans or 3 (151/2 oz.) cans small white beans
- 1 small red onion, cut into small dice (3/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 roasted Anaheim peppers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1. In large saucepan, place dried beans in cold water to cover. Cook over medium heat until beans are tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Drain beans and place in large bowl. If using canned beans, rinse and drain beans. Place in large bowl.