Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place the sliced onions in the water.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Crush the onions in water.
- Sift flour.
- Add in the salt.
- Form a bay and pour oil and some onion water and commence mixing/forming the dough whilst adding the remaining water as required.
- Add in the onion flakes as well.
- Knead thoroughly to form smooth elastic well-developed dough.
- Divide the dough into 50 g pieces and shape into round balls.
- Dust the work surface; place the dough ball and using a rolling pin roll out the dough thinly to approximately ¼ cm thickness to form a circle.
- Heat a thick-bottomed non-stick saucepan.
- Place the rolled dough and cook on both sides.
- Serve hot.