- Prep time: 15 minutes | Fry time: 15 minutes
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium carrots — peeled cut diagonally into ¼" slices
- 1 large onion — cut into 1" pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper — cut into 1" triangle
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups red cabbage — sliced
- ½ cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Make vegetable pieces attractive.
- Cut florets from stem to bloom into ⅓" slices.
- Cut onion into ⅛ths then separate slices.
- Carve and sliced carrot into clover leafs.
- Chiffonade of cabbage, ½" strands.
- Cut red pepper into squares, then diagonally halve the squares.
- Make green onions flower.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, onion, and bell pepper.
- Sauté 6 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil, broccoli and cabbage.
- Add broth; stir-fry until cabbage wilts and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
- 79 Calories (total fat 2g)