Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chopped fresh mint adds bright flavor to this colorful vegetable mélange. Depending on what veggies you have on hand, you can leave out 1 or 2 vegetables and dish will still be tasty.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into inch slices
- ½ small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced red cabbage
- ⅓ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper