Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or salad oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion or snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh basil or ½ teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- spinach leaves
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium yellow tomato, sliced
- ½ cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta, gorgonzola, or blue cheese (2 ounces)
- freshly ground black pepper
- For dressing, combine the olive or salad oil, vinegar, green onion or chives, basil, sugar, mustard, and salt in a screw-top jar.
- Cover and shake well.
- Chill, if desired.
- To serve, line a serving platter with spinach leaves.
- Arrange tomatoes on platter.
- Shake dressing well; drizzle over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled cheese on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
Nutritional Info Edit
- Calories 100 | total fat 7g | saturated fat 2g | cholesterol 8 mg | sodium 237 mg | carbohydrate 8g | fiber 2g | protein 3g | vitamin A 17% | vitamin C 42% | calcium 7% | iron 7%