Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 2 green onion, use the whole stalk
- 8 oz pasta shells or noodles of your choice (i use noodles)
- 1 can undiluted mushroom soup
- 1 can undiluted tomato soup
- 1 can undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 1 can undiluted onion soup
- 2 cans undiluted cream of celery soup
- shredded cheddar cheese (to taste)
- crushed potato chips or dry chinese noodles, fried onion pieces
- Cook the hamburger with green pepper, celery, onion
- Drain, Set Aside.
- Boil the pasta and set aside.
- Mix all the soups together in saucepan, do not dilute
- Heat thoroughly and blend. The soups will look awful, but the taste is unbelievable.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large casserole and bake at 350 °F for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- Return to oven with cheese and other toppings and bake another 5 minutes.
- Let casserole set for 15 minutes before serving to let flavors blend.