Contributed by Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 2 green onion, use the whole stalk
- 8 oz pasta shells or noodles of your choice (i use noodles)
- 1 can undiluted mushroom soup
- 1 can undiluted tomato soup
- 1 can undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 1 can undiluted onion soup
- 2 cans undiluted cream of celery soup
- shredded cheddar cheese (to taste)
- crushed potato chips or dry chinese noodles, fried onion pieces
- Cook the hamburger with green pepper, celery, onion
- Drain, Set Aside.
- Boil the pasta and set aside.
- Mix all the soups together in saucepan, do not dilute
- Heat thoroughly and blend. The soups will look awful, but the taste is unbelievable.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large casserole and bake at 350 °F for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- Return to oven with cheese and other toppings and bake another 5 minutes.
- Let casserole set for 15 minutes before serving to let flavors blend.