- 1.5 qts/1,5 l water
- 0.5 qt/0,5 l borsh
- 1 lb/500 g various fish
- 5-6 pieces of Carp
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 big Onion
- Finely chop the vegetables and boil.
- When ready, strain and remove the vegetables.
- Add the various types of fish, chopped in small pieces; strain the fish pieces liquid into another pot.
- Strain the fish, removing all bones at the same time.
- Set the pot to boil and add the Carp pieces, salt and pepper.
- After 15–20 minutes, when the fish is done, add the separately boiled borsh and the chopped parsley, letting it all boil for a few more minutes.
- It may be served warm or cold.