Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed, cut in ¼" slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless halibut or other fish fillets
- 1 (12 oz) bunch slender asparagus, trimmed
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped, about 1 cup
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Heat over to 400°F.
- Coat 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, drizzle with oil and spread in even layer.
- Toast potatoes until browned on bottom, 30 – 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn potatoes so browned side is up.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Place fish on potatoes.
- Place asparagus between fillets.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, 8 – 10 minutes for thin fillets and 12 – 15 minutes for thicker fillets.
- Let stand while making salsa.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Use wide spatula to serve potatoes with a portion of fish.
- Distribute asparagus evenly.
- Top with spoonful of salsa.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 356 cal | 30 g protein | 36 g carb | 10 g fat | 1.5 g sat fat | 36 mg chol | 4 g fiber | 118 mg sod