Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed, cut in ¼" slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless halibut or other fish fillets
- 1 (12 oz) bunch slender asparagus, trimmed
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped, about 1 cup
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Heat over to 400°F.
- Coat 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, drizzle with oil and spread in even layer.
- Toast potatoes until browned on bottom, 30 – 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn potatoes so browned side is up.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Place fish on potatoes.
- Place asparagus between fillets.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, 8 – 10 minutes for thin fillets and 12 – 15 minutes for thicker fillets.
- Let stand while making salsa.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Use wide spatula to serve potatoes with a portion of fish.
- Distribute asparagus evenly.
- Top with spoonful of salsa.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 356 cal | 30 g protein | 36 g carb | 10 g fat | 1.5 g sat fat | 36 mg chol | 4 g fiber | 118 mg sod