- Mix the onions, potatoes, chilies, turmeric and salt with the fish.
- Put all these in a pan with the mustard oil and just enough water.
- Cook on a low heat, stirring carefully without breaking the potatoes and the fish slices.
- Cook gently until the fish is cooked and browned and when done, remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.