- ½ kg fish, sliced
- 3 potatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 100 g mustard oil, heated and cooled
- salt to taste
- Mix the onions, potatoes, chilies, turmeric and salt with the fish.
- Put all these in a pan with the mustard oil and just enough water.
- Cook on a low heat, stirring carefully without breaking the potatoes and the fish slices.
- Cook gently until the fish is cooked and browned and when done, remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.