Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Clean and salt fish.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Allow it to return to room temperature, sprinkle with olive oil and bake in moderate oven until flesh seems to flake apart easily under a fork.
- Meanwhile fry onions in olive oil until yellow.
- Beat lemon juice and water slowly into the taheeni, adding more lemon juice to taste if necessary.
- The taheeni sauce will become very creamy.
- Mix onions into sauce, pour over the baked fish and return it to the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes in moderate oven.
- Some of the sauce will be absorbed into the fish and the onions will be very well cooked.
- Serve this dish cold.