Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3½ tbsp flour
- 2 dl full fat milk
- freshly ground white pepper
- ground nutmeg
- 5 dl (2 cups) flaked cooked fish
- 2 eggs
- 1½ dl breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Melt the margarine and add the flour.
- Bring to a boil, whisking until thick.
- Stir in the fish.
- Beat the egg and stir into the mixture.
- Grease a 1 liter ovenproof dish and sprinkle bottom and sides with breadcrumbs.
- Pour the fish mixture into the prepared dish.
- Smooth the top sprinkle with breadcrumbs and dot with butter.
- Place a cloth towel in the bottom on an oven tray.
- Place the dish on the towel.
- Add water to reach halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Bake 25 minutes.