Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel onions and garlic.
- In a 5- to 6-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir onions, garlic, oil, jalapeños, and ginger often until onions are limp, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes (including juices; break tomatoes into chunks with a spoon), coconut, and Peanut butter.
- When mixture is simmering, stir in Shrimp. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 4 minutes. Meanwhile, rinse fish and cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Stir fish into sauce, cover pan, and cook until fish and Shrimp are opaque but still moist-looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into soup bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit