Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes to soften it, drain well.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large, heavy-based pan and cook the ginger, chile and spring onion for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in the coconut milk, fish sauce and tomato paste, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, ham and snake beans and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the fish is tender.
- Divide the vermicelli among four bowls and top with bean sprouts and mint.
- Spoon the soup into the bowls and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve while hot.